Monday, April 05, 2010

Bantayan in Catmon

I was so damn excited about the Bantayan trip.  Bantayan is all I have in mind for the entire week.  But before that, we still have one more shift to accomplish then we're off.

In the morning of our last shift, I woke up early.  I intended to because I still have to pack my things up for the trip before going to work because we'll be leaving right after the end of our shift.  But much to my surprise, the excitement I just had felt for the entire week was gone.  I mean, I no longer have that eagerness to get ready with all the stuffs that I'm gonna need.  In fact, I was just sitting around, doing a movie marathon while waiting for the time.

An hour before I leave for work, the wind of change blew in.  Out of the blue, I decided not to go and be in somewhere else.  It was my all-time wish to start my summer with a blast and Bantayan was a perfect place to fulfill it.  But to avoid too much complications, I came up with the heart-crushing decision to stay and be left behind by my colleagues and head my way to Catmon.  I have to go to Catmon.  I really need to go to Catmon.

My reasons may be ambiguous in this post but sooner or later, you would know and understand why I did such.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see

Getch said...

sure ko chip kaw na...comment...lolz